Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Dr.Dünner’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2RJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The health information contained in the website is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a physician or other healthcare provider. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein and all applicable laws.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website is for UK use only.
This website and its content are the copyright of Dr.Dünner – © Dr.Dünner 2022. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system.